Six lessons about leadership I learned from Echo.
1. Know your boundaries-- and mine. Mutual respect is the foundation of everything.
2. Communicate clearly. Often the reason I don't do what you want me to is because you didn't communicate it clearly.
3. Leadership is not about dominance, it is about understanding.
4. We naturally want to connect. The connection is what matters.
5. Share leadership. Give others a vote sometimes.
6. Acknowledge and address fears. Understand they are real to those who have them. Let's go together or it’s not worth the trip...